Free technical support covers the following items
- Installation and configuration issues
Free technical support does not cover
- Modifying third party or open source software packages
- Debugging user applications
- Guaranteed response times
Customer may initiate a helpdesk ticket during Support Hours by calling +84933007583 or any time by emailing email@example.com. Based on the severity of your inquiry, we will make every reasonable effort to respond to you within these timeframes.
- Definition: general guidance, instruction or walkthrough of product operating.
- Response time: less than 24 hours.
- Definition: The defect affects critical functionality or critical data and does not have a workaround. Example: Unsuccessful installation, complete failure of a feature.
- Response time: less than 15 minutes.
- Definition: The defect affects major functionality or major data and has a workaround but is not obvious and is difficult. Example: A feature is not functional from one module but the task is doable if 10 complicated indirect steps are followed in another module/s.
- Response time: less than 45 minutes.
- Definition: The defect affects minor functionality or non-critical data and has an easy workaround. Example: A minor feature that is not functional in one module but the same task is easily doable from another module.
- Response time: less than 4 hours.
- Definition: The defect does not affect functionality or data and does not need a workaround. It does not impact productivity or efficiency. It is merely an inconvenience. Example: Petty layout discrepancies, spelling/grammatical errors.
- Response time: less than 12 hours.
All Uiza’s services are monitored 24 hours, every day during the year. In the event of any issue affecting any of SendBird’s services, all our engineering and operations team is notified and will immediately respond to correct any issues. This constant and proactive monitoring covers all customers of Uiza.